Monday, June 5, 2017

Graduation Balloon Bouquet

It's so easy to make a custom graduation card in any school colors with the wide array of available colors from Stampin' Up!  Here I've made one for a school whose colors are red and white, and another for a school with blue and white as its colors.  I forgot to take a picture of the card before I gave it to my customer, so I cropped this snippit from the video.  Watch the video below to see a better view of the card and to see just how easily this card came together.






Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with any of your crafting needs.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Nice Balloon Bouquet art - it helps to develop my creative DIY balloon creativity for my next assignment in balloon art.

    ReplyDelete