Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Graduation

I made this card for a special young lady whom I have watched grow up since she was a toddler. She's a motivate young lady who has a very bright future ahead!


The stamp set used for this card is the Beautiful You set, whch I just love!  I stamped the graduate using Memento Black and colored her in using Pacific Point Watercolor Pencil.  Her skin was colored using the Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil. The graduation cap is made using a 1/2 square of Pacific Point Paper and raised with a Stampin' Dimensional.  The tassel ws stamped using Daffodil Delight.  The image is from the retired Celebrate Today set.  I had to cut it down to make it the right size.  The diploma was made by cutting thee stick from a Q tip -- a great tip I got from one of my customers.  I tied a piece of gold embroidery floss around it for some more dimension.

After I stamped and assembled the graduate, I mounted it on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock die cut using a scalloped square from the Layering Thinlits Framelits.

The paper is Night of Navy, Pacific Point and Whisper White.  The "celebrate" was heat embossed using Versamark Embossing Ink and some clear Embossing Powder.  Finally, I tied bit of Whisper White Stitched ribbon.

I hope she likes it!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment