Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Jar of Love Thank You Notes

This set of Thank You Notes was inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest.  I thought they were a perfect way to showcase the new In Colors.  I made a set of these as a raffle prize at my recent Catalog Kickoff.  Although the cards were a bit labor intensive, they are so worth it. Don't you agee?

Set of 5 Thank You Notes in the 2017-2019 In Colors

Tranquil Tide

Powder Pink

Fresh Fig

Berry Burst

Lemon Lime Twist

The card bases are from the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  For each card, I used the same In Color for the DSP, Ink, and cardstock.  All the greenery was stamped using Old  Olive and Pear Pizzazz.  The jar was stamped using Basic Black.  The jar, flowers, bow, and small greenery were die cut with the Everyday Jar framelits and were all raised using Stampin' Dimensionals.  Each flower has a small rhinestone jewel in the middle.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this project, one of my other projects, or if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Happy  Stampin'!
Anna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment