Friday, June 9, 2017

Tiny Daisy Birthday Card

This is another card I made using the Happy Birthday Thinlit, but this time I made my own patterned paper.  It's funny because I have LOTS of packages of Designer Series Paper, but I find myself making my background papers myself by stamping on cardstock!


I cut a small piece of Whisper White cardstock and randomly stamped the tiny daisies from the Daisy Delight stamp set -- using the two step images:  the background is in Powder Pink, and the detailed stamp is in Berry Burst.  The images are not lined up perfectly, and that is the look I was going for.  The squigglies are stampepd in Tranquil  Tide and are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set, as is the tag and "to you".  I mounted my stamped strip onto Tranquil Tide cardstock.  I then die cut the Happy Birthday using the new Happy Birthday Thinlit.  Finally, I added some bling to the right and left on the banner.

Do you make your stamped backgrounds??

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment