Saturday, July 1, 2017

Watercolor Wonder


It's the first of the month, so that means its time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop, and I welcome you!   If you are new to the blog, we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over the  country and Canada who share a love of paper crafting.  Our blog hop happens monthly on the 1st and the hops are always LOADED with great projects and inspiration.  I invite you to "hop" from one blog to the next to see all the great projects!

If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome!  Please be sure to click on the "Newsletter" tab above to be put on my mailing list to receive notices of sales and promotions as well as to receive weekly newsletters featuring new projects and the most up-to-date Stampin' Up! news.  You can also subscribe to my blog by email (you will get an email notification every time there is a new post), or you can subscribe by clicking on "follow".  If you have a moment, I'd love for you to leave a comment below.  I love hearing from everyone!

Now, onto the hop. . . this month's theme was "Watercoloring."  Hmm . . . I'm not a big watercolorer,   but I've dabbled with it.  I am by  no  means an expert, but I do have fun playing with the technique!  I've included a video to show how the card came together.  I hope you enjoy it.  Be sure to visit all the other blogs in the hop for some other great watercolor projects!  The links are below the product list!





Product List
Anna Conetta Masciovecchio - YOU ARE HERE



5 comments:

  1. I really like how your card turned out! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anna! Love the colors so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Anna! I love the colours you chose and to have the background on an angle is really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this watercolor technique and love how it turned out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, I love to see different watercolor techniques and I like the diagonal effect of this, plus the colors are perfect for summer! Reminds me of sherbet! Happy July! Crystal

    ReplyDelete